Information for Contractors

Vendors Coming to WWU Campus

Western Washington University’s Contract Administration Department is responsible for processing all University related contracts.  When entering into a contract with Western, Contractors must be licensed to do business in the State of Washington and prepared to provide their firm’s contractor’s license number, Unified Business Identifier Number (UBI), any required bonding, certificates of insurance, and their Federal Tax Identification Number.  All activity pursuant to a contract shall be in compliance with applicable current federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations, with the University’s policies, and any University directives regarding Covid-19 vaccinations for contractors and sub-contractors with employees working on-site. 

Helpful Contacts

Purchased Goods and Purchased Services: 

Procurement Email


Upcoming Construction Projects and Technical Questions:

Visit the Facilities Development & Operations Website