Contractor/Speaker/Performer Travel - Concur
Western is in the process of transitioning from TEM to Concur for Employee Travel and Expense Management. Please see our Concur Updates page for more information.
- Please review the Policies for Services and Honorariums for speakers and performers to determine if a contract is required. Please email our Contract Administrators if you are not sure if you’ll need a contract.
- If you obtain a contract, include that you will cover estimated travel expenses, and you will not need to complete a separate authorization form. You will reference the Contract Number on any subsequent payment forms (i.e. Purchase Requisition or Services/Reimbursement Form).
- Purchase Requisitions are used to pay companies or vendors, Reimbursement Forms pay individuals and require a signature.
- If you need to purchase airfare and you have a contract approved, please use your Department Travel Card or One Card and reference the contract number when reconciling the transaction. Alternatively, we can reimburse the guest after their trip.
- If you need to pay for their hotel stay or rental car, use one of the following:
- Department Travel Card or One Card;
- Purchase Form referencing the Contract Number and Fast Index;
- Be sure to include the traveler’s name.
- If you need to reimburse a contractor, please use a Services Reimbursement eSign form.