- Please see Payment and Honoraria FAQ and review Paying Honoraria or Stipends to Non-Employees to determine if a contract is required. Please email our Contract Administrators with any questions.
- Include all estimated travel expenses in the contract to avoid the need for a separate travel authorization. Reference the contract number on all payment forms (i.e. Purchase Requisition or Services/Reimbursement Form).
- Purchase Requisitions are used to pay companies or vendors
- Reimbursement Forms pay individuals and require a signature.
- Use a Department OneCard for airfare and reference the contract number when reconciling the transaction. Alternatively the contractor may be reimbursed via paper Services/Reimbursement form after their trip.
- To pay for a guest's hotel stay or rental car, use one of the following:
- Department OneCard;
- Purchase Form referencing the Contract Number and Fast Index;
- Be sure to include the traveler’s name.
- To reimburse a contractor, please use a paper Services Reimbursement form.