The Copier Support Program provides multi-functional devices, of various sizes and functionality, to meet the instructional and administrative needs of WWU. Digital multi-functional devices (MFD) combine copy, print, fax and scanning functions into a single device.
Copier Support will monitor each devices performance and provide all necessary accounting and record keeping activities. Copier Support will also coordinate service calls and provide preventive maintenance for all devices. All supplies are included with each device - toner, staples, etc.
Copier Support will provide the following:
- Efficient, cost effective device options
- Device placement and installation
- Coordination of service calls and preventative maintenance on all devices
- Basic training (Additional training can be requested at any time)
- Technical and administrative support
- Parts, supplies, and toner are provided (Used toner and waste toner cartridges are recycled)
Why a Copier Support Program?
- Saves your department time, money and resources.
- No initial financial responsibility. Your department pays on a monthly basis.
- No vendor contracts to negotiate. Your department will have a multi-year agreement with Copier Support which allows for more flexibility.
- A direct contact for supplies, maintenance, and billing.
- Detailed monthly statements listing the device’s location and user activity.
- Basic training on devices after installation. Additional training can be requested at any time.
NOTE: THESE DEVICES ARE FOR DEPARTMENTAL USE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE ORDERED FOR PERSONAL USE
Looking to Purchase a Copier for Your Department?
Copier Support will work directly with you to find the best device for your specific work environment.
To learn more, download this helpful guide and get in touch with us at Copier.Support@wwu.edu.
Need to Request a Service of Your Copier?
To request service or print driver installation:
- Be sure to have the device location available when you call.
- The average service response time will be 2-4 hours.
- The average print driver installation time will be 1-3 days.
- Service will be completed during regular business hours, 8am – 4:30pm.