Resources - Travel
Login to Concur
Concur Quick Sheets:
Per Diem Resources
- How to Add Meals Per Diem to a Concur Expense Report
- WA State Per Diem Map
- Continental U.S. Per Diem Rates - Use to determine destination lodging and meal rates, then apply WA State's Per Diem Meal Breakdown and first/last travel day times:
Breakfast 8 AM = 25%
Lunch 12 PM = 30%
Dinner 6 PM = 45%
- Alaska, Hawaii, Overseas US Per Diem Rates sum Local Meals + Local Incidental blue columns
- Foreign Per Diem Rates
- Group Travel Per Diem Distribution Log
Exceptions to Lodging Per Diem
Travelers may request an exception to the maximum lodging rule. Note the exception on the trip Request/TA and on the expense. Allowable exceptions per SAAM rule 10.30.20 include:
- a1) When a traveler is assigned to accompany an elected official, a foreign dignitary, or others as authorized by law, and is required to stay in the same lodging facility.
- a2) When costs in the area have escalated for a brief period of time either during special events or disasters.
- a3) When lodging accommodations in the area of the temporary duty station are not available at or below the maximum lodging amount, and the savings achieved from occupying less expensive lodging at a more distant site are consumed by an increase in transportation and other costs.
- a4) The traveler attends a meeting, conference, convention, or training session where the traveler is expected to have business interaction with other participants in addition to scheduled events. Further, it is anticipated that maximum benefit will be achieved by authorizing the traveler to stay at the lodging facilities where the meeting, conference, convention, or training session is held.
- a5) To comply with provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act or when the health and safety of the traveler is at risk.
- a6) When meeting room facilities are necessary and it is more economical for the traveler to acquire special lodging accommodations such as a suite rather than to acquire a meeting room and a room for lodging.
- b) The traveler is required to attend a meeting, conference, convention, or training session where the traveler is expected to have business interaction with other participants in addition to scheduled events; AND It is anticipated that maximum benefit with be achieved by authorizing the traveler to stay at the lodging facilities where the meeting, conference, convention, or training session is held; AND The lowest available advertised lodging rate at the lodging facility exceeds 150% of the applicable maximum per diem amount for the location. Documentation supporting the lodging rates is to be attached.
Rental & Personal Car Use
Travel eSign Forms
- Traveler: New Profile and Acknowledgment Form
- Traveler Update Supervisory Approver Form
- Travel Approver Delegate Set-Up
- Traveler Add Data Entry Delegate
- Travel Authorization Form for Students
- Travel Authorization Form for Non-Employees
- Affidavit of Lost Receipt
- Food & Beverage Approval Per Diem - Chart 1
- Food & Beverage Approval Per Diem - Chart 2
Travel Approver Lists
You can find the Travel Approver Lists on this page for download.