Student Travel

Student Travel - Concur

Western is in the process of transitioning from TEM to Concur for Employee Travel and Expense Management. Please see our Concur Updates page for more information.

For Student Travels

  • If the student is not an employee, and traveling for academic purposes, complete a TA eSign form to authorize their travel and attach the locked form to a signed Services/Reimbursement Form.
  • If the student is your student employee and traveling in the capacity of an employee, use the Travel System for authorization and reimbursement.
  • If a student is traveling with an employee, you may add their name to the employee’s TA and request reimbursement with a Services/Reimbursement form referencing the Travel System TA for the employee.