Resources - Procurement
Please Note: The Contracts, Procurement, and Travel Teams are all currently working remotely. All phones are forwarded so you can continue to reach us through all the usual channels.
Ordering and Home Delivery Note
When placing an order in Marketplace please select Central Services address, when placing your marketplace order. See Screen shot for details:
Please ensure you insert your name in the Ship to Attn Box.
Once your package is received, Central Services will reach out via email and phone to schedule an appointment window for you to pick up your item from the Commissary Building.
Please note the following:
- Entry into the commissary building is prohibited at this time
- Please come at the time you have been given.
- Please adhere to social distancing of a minimum 6ft
- Your items will be a placed on a cart outside the main commissary building upon your arrival. You will be asked to retrieve your time form the cart.
To assist with resources at this time if your ordered item is not critical please advise Central Services and they will securely store it for you until normal operations resume, and employees are back on campus.
If you have an immediate need for an item to facilitate your work at home, please use a P Card /Department P Card and purchase with delivery to your home address. Please note Amazon Business is a good vehicle for this type of spend. If you require access to Amazon Business, please email Karen.McKinnon@wwu.edu.
PLEASE NOTE: This change in process is a temporary measure as we react with COVID-19. All purchases that have home delivery address must be first sent to Purchasing.Department@wwu.edu Purchasing.Department@wwu.edu prior to being placed so appropriate tracking can take place.
Your WWU Procurement Team
Resource Sharing Requests
Many requests for assistance in serving and supporting our local communities and the state in this crisis are flowing into offices and departments. The ICS Team here at Western has developed some preliminary procedures for resource sharing with external entities, which I am happy to share with you.
The goal is to create an efficient and streamlined process for responding to requests through the Incident Command structure.
The basic premises which will guide our resource sharing are:
- Western Washington University will collaborate with local agencies and organizations where possible to support critical services and functions in the community.
- WWU must abide by all applicable laws, code, and policy when collaborating with local agencies and organizations.
- WWU must prioritize critical needs within our own organization to ensure life safety and continuity of operations.
- Requests for resource sharing, including transfer of WWU-owned material, temporary assignment of WWU employees, or temporary use of WWU equipment or facilities will be considered through the Whatcom Unified Command. Unified Command will have the highest priority.
Western employees receiving inquiries or requests from outside entities should direct those requests to COVID19Planning@wwu.edu.
WWU departments which have materials that could be considered for transfer to Whatcom Unified Command should email the type, quantity, and manufacturer of the materials to Purchasing.Department@wwu.edu.
Ordering Goods related to COVID-19
As the campus continues to prepare itself for any possible impacts from the Covid-19 virus, departments who may be making purchases directly related to this event (i.e. bacterial gel, hand soap, etc.) should contact Business Services/Procurement prior to completing any transactions.
Procurement will work with Facilities Management to check current stock managed by Facilities for cleaning supplies.
PLEASE NOTE: We are experiencing significant delays and back orders for sanitizers and disinfectant wipes.
When requesting items please include in your email, your Department, what you want to order and what quantity. Please send this request to email@example.com
Ordering Cleaning Services Related to COVID-19
To Order a cleaning Service please complete a service request at
If you are looking to purchase a webcam for classrooms, Western recommends the Logitech C920 or C920s.
Please use this eSign form to pay vendor invoices and for stipend payments: Payment Request for Vendors and Non-Employee
Please use this eSign form to reimburse employees: Reimbursement Request-Employees
General Procurement Forms
If you require a Tax Exemption for your purchase, please fill out the Tax Exempt Form and send it in with your payment paperwork.