Guest Travel

University Travel & COVID-19: please follow current CDC Travel Guidelines.

Guests are people who are traveling on Western business, when Western is paying for travel expenses only.

If paying a speaking fee or other expenses in addition to travel, please see  Contractor/Performer/Speaker Travel.

Please complete a Travel Authorization Form for non-employees prior to making any travel arrangements or purchases.

Arrange guest travel via the Concur Travel tab and Booking Tool or directly with the Christopherson Business Travel Advisor Group - University Team: 800-285-3603

Use the department OneCard and reference the Travel Authorization webform number when reconciling the transaction.

If you are reimbursing your guest for their travel expenses, complete a Services Reimbursement form and attach the approved TA along with any receipts needed for payment.

Contact the Procurement Office at 360-650-3340 for  Services/Reimbursement paper forms.

Travel Related Account Codes