CAMPUS POST OFFICE CLOSED
The Campus Post Office is currently closed due to COVID-19 Restrictions.
The Campus Post Office will remain closed until we reach the Level 3 re-opening phase.
For outgoing mail, the blue mail drop off box located in front of the Multi-Purpose room at the VU (near the bus stop) is still being serviced by the USPS. Pickup takes place before 2pm daily.
The Campus Post Office provides a convenient service to students and faculty for most USPS mailing and shipping services.
Benefits of a Campus Post Office:
- A convenient location for USPS mailing and shipping on campus
- Expanded service to the WWU campus and surrounding neighborhoods
- A centralized location
Location and Hours
Viking Union 551
From Thursday March 12th, 2020, the Post Office Hours will be:
Monday - Friday 10am - 2pm
- Stamped Envelopes
- Stamped Postcards
- Standard Postage
- First Class Mail Service
- Priority Mail Service
- Priority Mail Express Service
- Priority Mail International Service
- Priority Mail Express International Service
- Insured Mail
- Certified Mail
- Registered Mail
- Return Receipt
- USPS Tracking
- Signature Confirmation